UPDATE ON CORONA VIRUS AND CHINA
As the corona virus outbreak continues in Asia, especially in China, we would like to inform our customers and partners about some important matters that are currently affecting our scope of services:
Services in China:
- Many of our partners in China have informed that their staff have been restricted access to offices and certain areas in their respective neighborhoods
- This affects any pre-move surveys, packing or delivery services or any other activities requiring physical presence at homes or offices
- Employees are supported to work from home offices and video surveys can be arranged if necessary but, due to the situation, our clients and partners may experience delays, postponements or cancelations of booked services or arrangements
- We must emphasize that due to a Force Majeure situation all additional costs, delays etc. are beyond Victor Ek´s control and may be charged from our clients at costs (backup documentation will be provided).
- Currently the best estimate for business resuming back to normal is 24th February but we will remain at the discretion of our Chinese partners and general information from respective authorities (e.g. WHO: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019) and will update further if the situation continues to affect our services.