COVID-19-VIRUS, GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
The COVID-19 -virus which originated in China has now spread to several countries. The virus spreads through human contact. According to the Finnish health authority THL, the virus does not propagate by handling cargo or other inert objects. For more information, please visit THL website.
For the safety of our employees and our clients, Victor Ek Moving has implemented the following measures with immediate effect:
- No handshakes.
- Ample supplies of soap and paper towels in all restrooms in all our locations.
- Hand desinfectant available to all staff and in all vehicles.
- Moving crews supplied with disposable cotton gloves.
- All pre-move surveys to be done by video if possible.
- Meetings, both internal and with clients, to be held via video or over the telephone as far as possible.
- Participation in outside seminars, training sessions and other similar events to be cancelled if possible.
- All personnel to inform closest superior in advance of any planned overseas travel.
PROCEDURE IN CASE YOU ARE INFECTED
The most common symptoms are a dry cough, fever and difficulty breathing. It is very important to react quickly to prevent the spread of the virus.
In case you have been in contact with an infected person and any of the above mentioned symptoms appear within 14 days, you should call your local health station or the general emergency number immediately. They will advise you how to proceed. Do NOT leave your home until you have received instructions from the health authorities. Inform your superior by telephone.